Magazines Add: Glamour – Prestige – Style.
Add Magazines: to your media mix to enhance brand value
We all know that magazine ads can look amazing but they also add the amazing
- brand differentiation. As you can see, magazines add high quality attributes, like Style, to a brand (and this doesn’t just apply to FMCG). In a competitive market, brands that differentiate like this enhance their brand equity and increase sales. So add magazines to your media mix and be amazed at the difference.
Magazines Add. Add Magazines.
The facts behind amazing magazine ads
If you’ve seen our ads, you’ll know that magazines are a key way to differentiate your brand.
Magazines add high quality attributes to any brand, such as style, glamour or prestige, as shown in the BrandAsset® Valuator (BAV) *.
Differentiating in this way increases your brand equity and sales potential.
* Read more about the BAV below.
Magazines add more…
There are many different reasons why printed magazine advertising continues to work extremely well for brands.
Here are a few:
1. Magazines tightly target and totally engage their audiences.
2. In a fast-paced world, we can relax with a tactile magazine in front of us.
3. Magazine content is trusted. People buy a magazine because they value the articles, editors and writers
- and value the ads, as an integral part of the content. A more in-depth story can be told in a magazine ad, that has credibility with the reader.
4. Magazines like to stay awhile, hang out; get picked up and read multiple times by each reader, and then passed on again to hang out somewhere new.
5. Finally, several international studies show that magazine advertising in conjunction with advertising in other
mediums creates a higher recall and understanding, generating a call to action significantly better than when
magazines are not included in the media mix.
With this in mind, remember to add magazines to your media mix and be amazed at the difference they’ll make to your brand and campaign success.
BrandAsset® Valuator (BAV) is Y&R’s proprietary model of Brand Development and Momentum. BAV measures the value of a brand to business growth. BAV is the world’s biggest and most valuable database of brand intelligence.
It is the world’s largest database of brands with:
• Over 757,270 consumers
• 45,562 brands
• 288 studies
• 50 countries
• Data collected quarterly since 1993
72 different brand metrics, including:
— Brand health
— Brand imagery / personality
BrandAsset® Valuator directly links to the financials of a company in order to support brand growth and shareholder value management. BAV metrics relate to marketplace performance and the methodology and results have been independently audited by Stern Stewart Brand Economics.
BAV shows us that reinforcing brand differentiation can have a significant influence on consumer’s attitudes and behavior – and their propensity to buy.
How does BAV work?
Consumers rank all the brands they are familiar with by prioritising 48 attributes.
This delivers an instant analysis of perceived brand personality strengths and weaknesses. But it also gives us a basis for brand v. brand comparison and category analysis, locally and globally.
BAV analysis reveals prioritised attribute ‘musts’ for every category; enabling us to compare individual brands’ standings against needed values. With crucial data, collected since 1993, on brands’ status, direction and velocity BAV shows us that brands across all categories benefit from the addition of ‘high quality’ attributes. We have discovered a prioritised hierarchy of high quality attributes looking at best performing brands in all categories.
How can magazines improve brand differentiation?
We looked at the 48 qualities that improve brand health – and discovered that style, prestige and glamour are amongst the top drivers of brand differention. And these are qualities that magazines are perfectly placed to bring to life.
The data shows us that to outperform brands in your category – you need to differentiate your brand. By adding high quality differentiating attributes for your brand, you’ll grow your brand’s bottom line. And magazines are the perfect way to deliver this.
BrandAsset® Capital is able to slice and dice BAV data to provide the best insights into your brands’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, categories and competitors.
To find out more about BAV contact Brand Asset Capital: email@example.com