Kiwis and online shopping
The latest e commerce review from NZPost has some interesting learnings for magazine brands selling subs or merchandise online.
- 65 per cent of Kiwis prefer to shop from Kiwi brands.
- Under 30s are the biggest growth segment, but 45 to 59 year olds spend the most at each shop
- Buy Now Pay Later options are increasingly popular
- More shoppers are choosing to buy from marketplaces like TradeMe or Amazon where you can access a range of goods at once.
- Online domestic spending is growing faster than international: 19 per cent up YOY, compared to 16 per cent.
NZ Post is a sponsor of the MPA.